Exactly 5 years ago today, this somewhat annoying boy texted me, while I was on the way to tuition. And when I said I had to go, he muka-tembokly flirted "Kalau sayang, nanti lepas tuition msg k"That cheesy line got me rolling my eyes til today. Haha. It then led to a very different-from-usual phone conversation. It was funny and upfront. All I know is that I will always remember how elated I felt when I hung up, knowing that this different conversation I just had will probably turn things around.And lo and behold, it has already been 5 years since the first time we got in touch.16 to 21. 15 to 20.It feels good to reminisce. (=Happy 4years 10months syg.PS, I bet everyone's noticed the ungodly weather nowadays. I can't differentiate night from day, with the sweltering heat that's been around, lately.
Climate change, people. We gotta do something. Tsk tsk.